First generation Peavey Special amplifier. Legendary build quality and sound, as well as blistering power at the time of release. Built circa 1981
- 12" original Scorpion speaker - first generation, with "Focused Field Geometry" label
- 120W RMS power
- Two speaker output jacks, allowing for 4 and 8 ohm speakers to be used
- Two channels with Peavey's Saturation circuitry (forerunner to TransTube)
- Tonal adjustment such as bright switching, mid boost/thickness switching etc.
- Accutronics USA spring reverb
- Two button footswitch for channel and effect switching