Designed in the USA by a team which includes some big names in the world of pedal design, the XVIVE range are light and easily portable, simple to use, but with a Huge sound.
Each pedal is crafted with an ear to Premium tone, yet the high quality build and road worthy, durable casing belongs to pedals that should cost an awful lot more.
Finally, when Real estate on your board is at a premium, these little pedals are worth their weight in gold.
V9 LEMON SQUEEZER
- Analog compressor
- Low distortion for excellent tone quality
- Increased sustain of instrument notes and chords
- Compresses dynamic range – all signals at THRESHOLD are kept at same volume
- Volume/Threshold/Compression-Blend Control
- Excellent dynamic response
- Simple, easy to use design
- 100% Analog design with True Bypass circuitry
- “Effects on” indicator light
- Original XVIVE tone
- Micro pedal package
- Durable all-metal housing
- Use a cable from the guitar to the Tube Squasher’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Tube Squasher’s OUTPUT jack to the amplifier.
- Start with the OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 o’clock.
- Turn the effect on by pressing the footswitch.
- Rotate the Level knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise for a darker sound.
- Rotate the drive knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion and counterclockwise to decrease it.